Total Pageviews

Christopher Luna by Alisha Jucevic for the Columbian

Christopher Luna by Alisha Jucevic for the Columbian
Christopher Luna by Alisha Jucevic for the Columbian

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Submission Call: Heavy Bear

A submission call forwarded by Jason Mashak: Today I am sending out a second call for submissions to *Heavy Bearmagazine;* Spring edition. We have had some awesome commentary about issue 1,and am pleased to say it's been a pleasure to have you all a part of it! Some of you heard from me last time about me holding onto your poems I did not use from the last submission, no worries..if you have sent some previous, I will be going overthem for issue 2. I would like to encourage everyone to forward this call to all your very talented colleagues. It is going to again, be a fifty poet collective,with a feature artist. I look forward to seeing your unpublished material for this round. I'd like to clarify the guidelines for the process- Five poems only,no pdf's or word files, NO attachments-please simply embed inthe body of your email. Your deadline is May 15th, I have extended it by a month's time to get all of you wonderful authors in! Bios are still something I encourage you send, though at present there is no bio area,there may be in future as we expand, however..it also enables me to considerwriters for my shows,and get to know something more about you ! *http://www.heavybear.janecrown.com/ *Good luck, and send a query if you have any further questions.*Your publishing editor and comrade,**Jane Crown*

No comments: